| Welcome to the Jancyn Shopper Log In and Sign Up page|
You are an important part of our business, gathering the information necessary to keep America's companies growing strong. Thank you!
Need help? Please contact the Project Coordinator listed in your shop guidelines for assistance. If you are unsure or have a general question not related to an assignment, you may contact our Support desk at Support@Jancyn.com.
Want more shops? We also host available shop opportunities on the iSecretShop platform. You can sign up by Clicking Here or for detailed instructions, you can watch this video.
Mystery shoppers for Jancyn are tops in the business! That's because your comments are specific, accurate, objective and descriptive retelling what happened throughout your shop. You provide a written explanation to support your responses throughout the survey. You give specific details to support all No and N/A responses. You use spell check and grammar check.
Your submitted shop is a professional document and must be client-ready. You use the proper conventions of English, including proper punctuation, capitalization, grammar and spelling in your narratives. You do not use abbreviations, and your comments are written in complete sentences, and in the past tense.
A few reminders:
* Shops submitted in ALL CAPS will not be accepted.
* Do not use a passive verb/adjective format (i.e. "The associate was friendly."). Instead, use active verbs to describe specifically what occurred (i.e. "The associate smiled at me as she approached me. She used a pleasant tone of voice to greet me and made good eye contact.") The former example is subjective; the latter provides an objective account of your observations.
* Deduction: If you do not meet Jancyn's writing standards, $5 may be docked from your reimbursement.
Shoppers have the best experience with Prophet when they have the following system configuration:
- Use the most recent version of Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Microsoft Edge and Safari are not recommended. Mobile devices are not currently supported and attempting to use one to fill out a shop may cause you to lose your work.
- Make certain your browser allows pop-ups and cookies for the Prophet site.
If you do not have this configuration, you will have problems receiving and submitting mystery shops using Prophet.
Don't forget to save your work often when completing the report by clicking the button at the top of the report entry screen that says: SAVE MY WORK FOR NOW
Shopper Frequently Asked Questions - Click Here!
Remember to like us on Facebook!