| "Things To Do Before Heading to Your Assignment"|
1. Confirm the date and time of your assignment by logging onto the Jancyn shopper portal. In many cases, the time of your assignment is very important. If you were scheduled for a particular time-frame (e.g., the dinner shift) be sure you are clear on those time parameters.
2. Read the confirmation email you were sent by your Project Manager, as this will have key tips concerning your assignment.
3. Review all of the instructions listed on your assignment. This is important even if you have completed the assignment before, as these instructions do change from time to time.
4. Jot down some of the important pieces of the assignment (entering it in the Notes or Memo section of your smart phone is a great idea). This may read like:
- Note cashier age/height/eyewear/gender
- Check restroom
- Find out managers name
- Time from ordering to receiving meal
- Was music playing?
5. Email your Project Manager if any portion of the instruction is not clear.
6. Call the location to ensure that they will be open when you arrive.
7. Get directions to the location.
8. Write down the phone number to the location, in case you get lost.
9. Bring all required tools with you, such as a timing device, camera, pencil and paper, etc.
Shoppers have the best experience with Prophet when they have the following system configuration:
- Use Internet Explorer version 6 or higher with disabled Spyware and pop-up blockers.
- With Mac O/S use Firefox or Chrome with disabled Spyware and pop-up blockers.
Do not access Prophet through other applications with browser functionality such as AOL or MSN. If you do, your work will be lost and you will have to reenter it!
If you do not have this configuration and follow these directions, you will have problems receiving and submitting mystery shops using Prophet.
Don't forget to save your work often when completing the report by clicking the button at the top of the report entry screen that says: SAVE MY WORK FOR NOW
When will I get paid? Shopper Frequently Asked Questions - Click Here!